For up to 4 people from £63/79 Euro per night
Lodge gite is cool and cosy. it consists of one ground floor double bedroom and a compact twin room upstairs perfect for two children or one adult. There is a well equipped kitchen and living area with ground floor bathroom. The covered verenda is a great spot for lunch.
Domaine de Beausoleil
Terms and Conditions of Rental at Domaine de Beausoleil
1. The property known as Domaine de Beausoleil is offered for holiday on behalf of Joy Felgate (later referred to as the Owner) to the renter (the Client). The Client will be deemed to be the person whose name appears on the booking form.
2. To reserve the property, the Client should complete and sign the Booking Form and return it together with payment of the initial non-refundable deposit (20% of the total rent due or 100% if within eight weeks of the start of the holiday). Following receipt of the Booking Form and deposit, confirmation of the booking will be sent (by email if possible). This is the formal acceptance of the booking.
3. If the Client is forced to cancel their holiday within eight weeks of the start of the holiday date, the balance of the total rental is payable immediately. The Owner will provide the Client with payment details. If the Client cancels more than eight weeks before the departure date, any deposit paid will be forfeited – whether he/she is insured for this risk or not. Where possible, we will try and re-book your cancelled weeks and provide you with a refund (providing we have been able to re-let the property for the same amount) less a 50 Euro per week administration fee.
4. If the Client wishes to move the reservation to another property or to another date without cancelling the reservation, a fee of 50 Euro will be charged to cover administration costs. If the reservation is changed more than once, the fee will be charged for each date or property change.
5. The balance of the rent together with security deposit (see clause 6) is payable not less than eight weeks before the start of the rental period. If payment is not received by the due date, the Owner reserves the right to give notice in writing that the reservation is cancelled.
6. A security deposit from 150 Euro upwards, according to the property booked, will be required and will be refunded in whole or in part (normally upon departure or after the property has been checked). All breakages, losses or damage will be deducted from the security deposit. Should the security deposit be insufficient to meet such costs or liability, any additional amounts are payable by the Client. However the sum reserved in this clause, shall not limit the Clients liability to the Owner.
7. Subject to clauses 2 and 3 above, in the event of a cancellation, refund of amounts paid will be made if the Owner is able to re-let the Property, and any expenses or losses incurred in doing so will be deducted from the refundable amount. The Client is strongly recommended to arrange a comprehensive travel insurance policy (including cancellation cover) and to have full cover for the party’s personal belongings, public liability etc, since these are not covered by the Owners' insurance.
8. The rental period shall commence at 4pm on the first day and finish at 11.00am on the last day as defined in the booking form. The Owner shall not be obliged to offer accommodation before the time stated and the Client shall not be entitled to remain in occupation after the time stated, unless by prior agreement between both parties.
9. The maximum number to reside in the Property must not exceed what has been stated on the booking form, unless the Owner has given written permission. Any variations to the booking form (additional guests or overnight visitors) must be agreed in writing by the Owner and payment made (if necessary) prior to their arrival.
10. The Client agrees to be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the Property and at the end of the rental period to leave it in the clean and tidy condition in which it was found. The Owner reserves the right to make a retention from the security deposit to cover additional cleaning costs if the Client leaves the Property in an unacceptable condition. The Client also agrees not to act in any way, which would cause disturbances to those, resident in neighbouring properties. The property is assumed to be as represented on the website and in a good rental state unless the Owner has been informed to the contrary.
11. The Owner reserves the right to enter onto the property at reasonable times to carry out normal maintenance, which may include gardening, cleaning work, swimming pool maintenance etc. Under no circumstances may tenants touch or interfere with any pool equipments or materials or other similar equipments. The Owner reserves the right to take any relevant action, including immediate termination of the tenancy, if any property including the swimming pools and its grounds are abused or misused. Damage to the lining of the swimming pools as a result of the fault or abuse, either wilfully or negligently or otherwise, of the tenants will be fully charged to tenants up to the cost of replacing, such liner and any consequences thereof.
12. All relevant clauses and recommendations made in respect of the rented property form part of this contract
13. Whilst the Owner will have made every possible effort to ensure that the details contained on the Website and on any further marketing material, are accurate, houses may be altered, facilities changed or properties withdrawn from letting altogether. Should the Owner have to cancel your holiday in such circumstance or for any reason whatsoever, the Owner will endeavour to transfer your booking to an alternative equivalent property, if available, or will refund all monies paid.
14. The Client and party acquire no rights whatsoever over the Property excepting occupation as a holiday let for the period booked. The Client does not have the right to sub-let the Property.
15. The Client shall report to the owner without delay any defects in the Property or breakdown in the equipment, plant, machinery or appliances in the Property, gardens or swimming pools, and arrangements for repair and/or replacement will be made by the Owner as soon as possible. Swimming pools are normally available for use from mid April to the end of September unless stated otherwise; if the swimming pools are required outside these dates the Client must check with the Owner to see whether it is possible to provide pool facilities.
16. The Owner shall not be liable to the Client:
16.1 For any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public service (Electricity, Water etc) to the property, not in respect of any equipment, plant, machinery or appliance in the Property, garden or swimming pools.
16.2 For any loss, damage or injury that is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes or other matters beyond the control of the Owner.
16.3 For any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the Client if the Property shall be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period and in such event, the Owner shall within seven days of the notification to the Client, refund to the Client all sums previously paid in respect of the rental period.
17. Under no circumstances shall the Owner’s liability to the Client exceed the amount paid for the rental period.
18. No responsibility can be accepted for injury to a user or visitor and loss or damage to the user’s or visitor’s belongings.
19. No responsibility can be accepted for any loss or damage to any motor vehicle or its contents.
20. The parking of caravans or camping is not permitted on the grounds without written permission of the Owner.
21. The bringing of pets on to the property is forbidden except with the written permission of the Owner. Pets are not allowed in the swimming pools, on soft furnishings or beds and the grounds must be left clean upon departure. A deduction may be taken from the security deposit if this is found not to be the case.
22. Please note that Owner does not take any responsibility for any injuries whatsoever and however caused with regard to the use of the swimming pools. Children should, at all times be supervised by a responsible adult. As the head of your party you are deemed to be wholly and exclusively responsible for any member of your party whilst at the property and specifically when the pool are being used. You are expected to have read the rules for the pools and any notices appertaining to their use and to have made these clear to each member of your party, particularly those with small children.
23. This Contract is entirely regulated by French law and will be considered to have been made in France. Any proceedings arising out of or in connection with this Contract may be brought in any court of competent French jurisdiction.